Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jets addressing alleged harassment of female reporter

What did the female reporter expect when she was in or at the locker room of the Jets?
I guess I'm a little too old fashioned for females to be able to do everything a man can. Now don't get me wrong; if a woman does the same job that a man does, she needs to get the same pay. But there are some things that I think a woman shouldn't do!
One of the things that I believe a woman should not do is to be a sports reporter. I remember when I was younger that a lot of the interviews with sport players was in the locker room. Men should be the only person to be able to go in a man's locker room and interview the players. Also I think that only women should go into the female locker rooms.
For a woman to go in the men's locker room and think that nothing will happen is like expecting a full blooded man to go into the female locker room and not get excited! It's not going to happen!
I do believe that the reporter was just asking for something to happen with the tight clothes she had on, knowing they were tight and also knowing that she had posed several times almost naked.
Sometimes men can act like dogs: Now self restraint! It is said that when a man acts like that he is only acting like a man.
Maybe one day that we as a society will be able to be reasonable with our actions and not think just because someone else done it that they can do it also. There are somethings that only a man can do and there are somethings that only a woman can do. Only a man can get a woman pregnant, and only a woman can give birth to a child. So we as a society need to accept the fact that some things we should do, and so we should not do.
I'm not saying to back the times up for women, but putting a sexy woman in tight clothes whom has been seen almost naked several times in a man's locker room is just asking for trouble. There are somethings that we can change and somethings that we can't change.
In my mind I'm just wandering if the female reporter didn't have an ulterior motive in going to the mens locker room. Like maybe get herself in the public eye so that she can get the attention that a star gets, so that she can get her own show or something else.
It seems like that we reward people for immoral actions and thoughts. Just look at all of the reality shows that are on the television and the internet showing people with no modesty or morals or dignity. We reward them by making them famous and rich!
Let us get our morals, values and modesty back so that we will reward people who sets examples for our children for good behavior and character not who we are having sex with or how many we are having sex with!

Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment